Broadcast Time: 9:30 AM Date: April 4, 2023
Members of the Sarnia Police Service Vice Unit undertook an investigation related to a female believed to be trafficking drugs in the City of Sarnia.
On April 4, 2023, the suspect was observed operating a motor vehicle and believed to be conducting suspected drug transactions. As a result Vice officers formed grounds to arrest the suspect for possession for the purpose of trafficking and conducted a traffic stop of the suspect vehicle in the area of Highway 40 and Lasalle Line at approximately 8:44 PM.
The lone occupant of the vehicle was taken into custody without incident and a search was conducted. The search located a number of items which included:
- 253.42 grams of cocaine
- 255.51 grams of methamphetamine
- 10 oxycodne pills
- $525 in Canadian currency
The total street value of drugs seized is approximately $43, 185.00
The accused, Cammie Marilyn English, 51 years of age, of Sarnia, faces the following charges:
- Two counts of possession of a Schedule I Substance for the purpose of trafficking
- One count of possession of a Schedule I Substance
- One count of possession of property obtained by crime under $5000
- One count of failing to comply with probation order
English has been held pending a bail hearing.
Constable Giovanni Sottosanti
Tel: 519-344-8861, extension 6168